Boost your body’s natural repair system with this new, beneficial formula!
My Skin Glow contains nutrients in the ideal combination for the highest possible bioavailability.*
Since skin, hair, and nails regenerate primarily from within, we need various nutrients to maintain our beauty.
- Collagen peptides (VERISOL®) play a significant role in maintaining youthful skin, increasing skin elasticity, and reducing wrinkles in only four weeks. They can also have a beneficial effect on cellulite morphology and improve fingernails' growth and health.*
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural element found within our connective tissue. Its ability to absorb hydration supports the elasticity and suppleness of the skin.*
- Vitamin C supports collagen production and helps maintain the healthy functioning of bones, cartilage, and skin. As our bodies can neither produce nor store this essential vitamin, ingesting it every day is vital.*
- Zinc is an essential nutrient that your body neither creates nor stores. It is involved in many internal processes such as supporting the immune system.*
- Vitamin E, zinc, and copper, help maintain your well-being and protect cells against free radicals, also known as oxidative stress.*
- Vitamin A is well known for its positive effects on the skin, assisting in the maintenance of its top two layers, the dermis and the epidermis. Vitamin A supports the skin's natural immune system through increased hydration, preventing breakouts and boosting your skin's natural glow.*
- Biotin is a well-known helper for those with hair concerns. As a strong source of skin hydration, biotin naturally boosts the health of the scalp and follicles while increasing shine, volume, and smoothness of the hair itself. Research shows that for those struggling with thinning and hair loss, biotin can be a useful aid.*
- Copper promotes the retention of firm connective tissue and the healthy pigmentation of skin and hair.*
Unlock your skin’s potential
for brightness and glow!
When it comes to beautiful skin, we long for youth. Young skin has very few wrinkles because of its network of interlocking tight-knit collagen fibers – but our skin changes over the years. Lines deepen, affecting these collagen bonds.
We can’t stop this aging process, but we can lessen its impact. A healthy diet and exercise are essential, but you may not be getting the nutrition you need if you are affected by environmental conditions or stress. My Skin Glow provides these vital nutrients to your skin.*
For the ones who want to dig deeper:
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body (30% of its total mass!) and more than essential. Collagen is known as a structural protein or fiber bundle-forming protein, creating the body's connective tissues for:
- tendons and
Imagine collagen as a kind of sponge. It has a high swelling capacity so that it can absorb and store water. As a result, the skin is padded, smoothed, and strengthened from the inside.
Young skin has an average collagen content of 80%. With age, collagen production naturally slows and can be further affected by external influences such as exposure to the sun, low diet, pollution, hormones, and nicotine.
This collagen deficiency is frequently associated with decreasing skin elasticity, leading to a significant influx of collagen-laden care products on the market designed to treat your skin externally.
The aging process takes place in our skin's deepest layers, and treating the surface layers can only do so much.
Collagen peptides can reach the deepest layers of your skin directly through the bloodstream, where the proteins that build collagen live!*
My Skin Glow uses only natural collagen peptides from VERISOL®.
Interesting facts for interested people:
For firm, flexible skin, we need healthy connective tissue between the skin cells. Now, this particular acid comes in. Hyaluronic acid binds to water in large quantities, filling out these connective tissues and affecting the skin's overall moisture content.
What is hyaluronic acid?
Like the breakdown of collagen, external influences, and natural aging lead to a decrease in our body's hyaluronic acid content. The skin can bind less water; its elasticity and volume get lost over time, and the first wrinkles appear. By the way, from the age of 25 onwards, the hyaluronic acid content decreases – and with it, the ability to bind water in the skin.
Good to know!
- Within four weeks of regular use, our product can help minimize fine wrinkles as it helps strengthen the skin, hair, and fingernails from the inside out.*
- Within 12 weeks of daily use, you can see the best results as your beauty drink supports the body's production of collagen.*
- Go beyond 12 weeks to maintain the positive influence My Skin Glow has on your cells and skin.*
- The light-protecting glass bottles, available in boxes of 30, have been packaged for environmentally friendly use.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Find the references and links to studies here!
These following references provide information that should not take the place of medical advice. We encourage you to talk to your healthcare providers (doctor, registered dietitian, pharmacist, etc.) about your interest in, questions about, or use of dietary supplements and what may be best for your overall health.
- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24401291/ E Proksch, M Schunck, V Zague, D Segger, J Degwert, S Oesser (2013) Oral intake of specific bioactive collagen peptides reduces skin wrinkles and increases dermal matrix synthesis Pharmacol Physiol 2014;27(3):113-9. doi: 10.1159/000355523. Epub 2013 Dec 24.
- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23949208/ E Proksch 1, D Segger, J Degwert, M Schunck, V Zague, S Oesser (2014) Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2014;27(1):47-55. doi: 10.1159/000351376. Epub 2013 Aug 14.
- https://www.lifepr.de/pressemitteilung/gelita-ag/Beyond-skin-first-peer-reviewed-study-reveals-increased-hair-thickness-with-Bioactive-Collagen-Peptides-VERISOL/boxid/795164 Full study: https://bit.ly/2XJ0XSP (2020) The oral intake of specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides has a positive effect on hair thickness Collagen Research Institute, Kiel Germany Beyond skin: first peer-reviewed study reveals increased hair thickness with Bioactive Collagen Peptides® VERISOL® Nutrafoods (2020) 1:134-138. Doi: 10.17470/NF-020-0019
- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26561784/ Michael Schunck, Vivian Zague, Steffen Oesser, Ehrhardt Proksch (2015) Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass Index-Dependent Beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology Med Food. 2015 Dec;18(12):1340-8. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2015.0022. Epub 2015 Nov 12.
- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28786550/ Hexsel D, Zague V, Schunck M, Siega C, Camozzato FO, Oesser S (2017) (2017) Oral supplementation with specific bioactive collagen peptides improves nail growth and reduces symptoms of brittle nails J Cosmet Dermatol. 2017 Dec;16(4):520-526. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12393.Epub 2017 Aug 8.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5522662/ Mariko Oe, Seigo Sakai, Hideto Yoshida, Nao Okado, Haruna Kaneda, Yasunobu Masuda, and Osamu Urushibata (2017) Oral hyaluronan relieves wrinkles: a double-blinded, placebo-controlled study over a 12-week period Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2017; 10: 267–273. Published online 2017 Jul 18. doi: 10.2147/CCID.S141845 PMCID: PMC5522662 PMID: 28761365
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/ Anitra C. Carr and Silvia Maggini (2017) Vitamin C and Immune Function Nutrients. 2017 Nov; 9(11): 1211. Published online 2017 Nov 3. doi: 10.3390/nu9111211
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833003/ J Bone Miner Res. 2015 Nov; 30(11): 1945–1955. (2015) The Roles and Mechanisms of Actions of Vitamin C in Bone: New Developments Patrick Aghajanian, Susan Hall, Montri D. Wongworawat, and Subburaman Mohan
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5297673/ Pu-Rong Chiu, Yu-Chen Hu, Tzu-Ching Huang, Bau-Shan Hsieh, Jou-Pei Yeh, Hsiao-Ling Cheng, Li-Wen Huang, and Kee-Lung Chang (2017) Vitamin C Protects Chondrocytes against Monosodium Iodoacetate-Induced Osteoarthritis by Multiple Pathways Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Jan; 18(1): 38. Published online 2016 Dec 27. doi: 10.3390/ijms18010038
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5748737/ Inga Wessels, Martina Maywald, and Lothar Rink (2017) Zinc as a Gatekeeper of Immune Function Nutrients. 2017 Dec; 9(12): 1286. Published online 2017 Nov 25. doi: 10.3390/nu9121286
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2277319/ Ananda S Prasad (2008) Zinc in Human Health: Effect of Zinc on Immune Cells Mol Med. 2008 May-Jun; 14(5-6): 353–357. Published online 2008 Apr 3. doi: 10.2119/2008-00033.Prasad
- https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/vitamin-e/ Harvard TH. Chan School of Public Health The Nutrition Source Vitamin E
- https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminE-HealthProfessional/ National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements Vitamin E – Fact Sheet for Health Professionals
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583891/ Silke K. Schagen, † Vasiliki A. Zampeli, † Evgenia Makrantonaki, and Christos C. Zouboulis. Dermatoendocrinol. 2012 Jul 1; 4(3): 298–307. doi: 10.4161/derm.22876. Discovering the link between nutrition and skin aging.
- https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Biotin-HealthProfessional/ National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements Biotin – Fact Sheet for Health Professionals
- https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Copper-HealthProfessional/ National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements Copper – Fact Sheet for Health Professionals
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X16300207 Muriel Bost, Sabine Houdart, Marion Oberli, Esther Kalonji, Jean-François Huneau, Irène Margaritis (2016) Review Dietary copper and human health: Current evidence and unresolved issues https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jtemb.2016.02.006 Get rights and content under a Creative Commons license